Terms and Conditions
1. SirKensingtons.com and all works of art contained in SirKensingtons.com (the “Art”) are maintained for your personal entertainment and information. No material or Art from SirKensingtons.com may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Modification or use of the materials or Art for any other purpose is a violation of the copyright and other proprietary rights of Kensington & Sons, LLC and the artists who created the Art. You may not distribute, modify, transmit or use the content of SirKensingtons.com, including any and all Art, for public or commercial purposes without the express written permission of Kensington & Sons, LLC.
2. All Art, text, data and other materials contained in SirKensingtons.com are copyrighted unless otherwise noted and are the property of Kensington & Sons, LLC and/or third parties from whom Kensington & Sons, LLC licenses the materials. No such materials may be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions.
3. All trade names, trademarks, and images and biographical information of people contained in SirKensingtons.com; including without limitation the Sir Kensington name, image and logo, the Kensington & Sons name and logo, as well as the “mustache” logo; are either the property of, or used with permission by, Kensington & Sons, LLC. The use of these materials by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on SirKensingtons.com. Any unauthorized use of these materials may violate the copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights of Kensington & Sons, LLC and/or third parties, as well as the laws of privacy and publicity, and other regulations and statutes.
4. While the publishers of SirKensingtons.com use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in SirKensingtons.com, Kensington & Sons, LLC makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Kensington & Sons, LLC assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of SirKensingtons.com.
5. NEITHER THE OWNERS OF SIRKENSINGTONS.COM NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING SIRKENSINGTONS.COM SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF SIRKENSINGTONS.COM. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL MATERIALS ON SIRKENSINGTONS.COM ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
6. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
7. These Terms and Conditions may be revised from time to time by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound